Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Felted bag with crocheted flowers


This is an old FO. I've been producing them so slowly, I have to turn to old projects to have anything interesting to show on my blog. I love how it turned out, but quite honestly, I don't use it much....not to carry my knitting around in public, anyway. It's always full of some WIP or other, but usually it's hanging on the back of my bedroom door.


No sooner had I opened my laptop to do some work when someone came and made herself quite comfortable on top of the keyboard. So then I pulled out my knitting, and not a minute later, she had abandoned the laptop to begin chewing on my yarn. Now I have a drool-soaked couple of inches coming from my knitting and the rest of that skein of yarn is in some other location. Good thing she's cute, that Clementine.

No comments: