Friday, April 23, 2010

fo: ishbel




Pattern: Ishbel by Ysolda
Needles: 8 (I think)
Yarn: Ummm...some handspun I bought at Rhinebeck. Can't remember from where!

I was very uncertain about this worsted-weight version of this pattern up until I finished it. I still need to block it, which might make it slightly more drapey and feminine looking, but still, it's quite different from most versions I've seen. Still, I THINK I like it. I wore it today and got complimented on it by a woman selling flowers on the street.

2 comments:

Milagro Vargas said...

Hi Katie! Finally, some time to come over here and tell you how beautiful you site is! I LOVE the shawl. Looks great on you. And I like the color too. Very earthy.

Jenny Hodgson said...

I love this Katie! It looks really rustic and cozy...