Tuesday, August 17, 2010

fo: sweater tote


I had been wanting to make this felted sweater tote from AlterKnits for years. I kept this old sweater hanging around for that express purpose. I felted it earlier this year, and on Sunday, in the middle of my weekend-long cleaning out session, I decided to just make it and be done with it already. It went directly from the sewing machine to the donate-to-goodwill pile. It was too floppy and cumbersome, and besides, it was so itchy that it was uncomfortable to hold the handles, even. Well, I'm glad to have the sweater out of the back of my closet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Katie, We loved seeing you last month and I've loved looking at all your summer projects on your blog. You are SO talented! Thanks again for my darling little card case. I love it. It is for my special cards only!
Love, carol