Tuesday, May 1, 2012

fo: Arthur's Baby Quilt

This is a welcome gift for the new, adorable son of my crafing inspiration and wonderful friend, Jenny. I had a lot of fun making these pinwheel blocks. However, I machine bound the quilt (front and back) and it came out looking extremely shoddy. But I didn't have time to redo it! Other than the messy binding job, I'm happy with how this quilt turned out.
Finished size: 34" x 44"
Pinwheel blocks made from 24 print and 24 white 5" squares cut in half for triangles. The white border is made from 3" wide strips.

1 comment:

Jenny Hodgson said...

Oh my gosh you are so modest Katie!!! It arrived yesterday and Tom and I (and Arthur) are in love with the colors...it is gorgeous! It is so special and will get lots of cuddle time : ) Hope you made it back to Paris safely and are doing well...maybe we can skype this week sometime?
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!
Love,
Jenny